Dec 15, 2009, 9:58 AM EDT
Buster tweets that the deal is in place and that, as we speak, Roy Halladay is taking his physical. We’ll update when we learn exactly when he turns his head and coughs.
Heyman says that the deal is a three-year, $60-million extension with two vesting option. I’d presume its based on innings and that the money is no less than $20 million, so if Halladay is as durable as everyone thinks he will be, it could be a $100 million deal by the time it’s said and done.
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 5
- Ruben Amaro apologizes for comments about fans, admits he may have been late on rebuild 16
- Jonathan Lucroy expected to rejoin the Brewers on Monday 0
- More drama in Miami: Marlins demote third base coach Brett Butler after “confusion” over signs 33
- Ruben Amaro dismisses fans who “bitch and complain” about the Phillies’ moves 70
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 67
- Reds finally shut down Devin Mesoraco seven weeks after hip injury, surgery may be needed 7
- Mike Napoli continues to kill the Angels 7
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)