Dec 16, 2009, 1:20 PM EDT
As I said the other day, it’s quite something that a utility infielder has multiple multi-year contracts from which to choose. Guys like Jamey Carroll are practically disposable. But at least a couple of teams don’t think so, and Buster Olney tweets that Carroll is expected to choose between the offers sometime today. Buster says it’ll either be Oakland or L.A. He doesn’t say which L.A., though, so I’m going to assume it’s the Kings until told otherwise.
UPDATE: It’s the Dodgers. Damn.
- Must-click link: Tommy Harper and the Red Sox’ racist past 47
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 33
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 34
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 8
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 14
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 26
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 13
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 81
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (120)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (105)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (85)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)