Dec 16, 2009, 1:20 PM EDT
As I said the other day, it’s quite something that a utility infielder has multiple multi-year contracts from which to choose. Guys like Jamey Carroll are practically disposable. But at least a couple of teams don’t think so, and Buster Olney tweets that Carroll is expected to choose between the offers sometime today. Buster says it’ll either be Oakland or L.A. He doesn’t say which L.A., though, so I’m going to assume it’s the Kings until told otherwise.
UPDATE: It’s the Dodgers. Damn.
- Report: Zack Wheeler expected to make 2-3 starts in minors before joining Mets 5
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 99
- Astros vendor brings snow cones into bathroom stall, gets fired 54
- Don Mattingly will still be the Dodgers’ manager on Friday 18
- Jake Westbrook feeling lingering discomfort in right elbow 8
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (117)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (113)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (99)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (79)
- Albert Pujols doesn’t matter anymore (74)
- Watch LIVE: Bruins-Rangers
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks look to even series with Red Wings
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional
- OlyTalk: Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1