Dec 16, 2009, 12:40 PM EDT
If you’re curious what the ice rink for that New Year’s Day game between the Bruins and Flyers in Fenway Park is going to look like, here’s a pic, courtesy of Amalie Benjamin of the Boston Globe.
I hope that the guys have a pool set up that will pay out for shots off the Monster.
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 38
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 14
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 22
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 11
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)