Dec 18, 2009, 10:27 AM EDT
Yesterday we relayed word that the Dodgers and Reds were discussing a trade for Aaron Harang. Last night Yahoo!’s Tim Brown reported, based on word from a team source that such a deal was “not happening.”
Probably for the best, at least from L.A.’s perspective. Because really, why would a team in the Dodgers’ financial position want to acquire a pitcher like Harang (i.e. pretty average) who is owed a minimum of $15 million for a year’s work?
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 13
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 43
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17