Dec 18, 2009, 10:27 AM EST
Yesterday we relayed word that the Dodgers and Reds were discussing a trade for Aaron Harang. Last night Yahoo!’s Tim Brown reported, based on word from a team source that such a deal was “not happening.”
Probably for the best, at least from L.A.’s perspective. Because really, why would a team in the Dodgers’ financial position want to acquire a pitcher like Harang (i.e. pretty average) who is owed a minimum of $15 million for a year’s work?
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (133)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)