Dec 18, 2009, 11:30 AM EDT
Monday through Wednesday, MLB.com was running a series about fixing the draft, dealing with international free agency, trading draft picks and hard slotting of draft pics, which I talked about here, here and here.
It’s possible that I’ve gone temporarily insane, but I am certain that earlier in the week they had been scheduled to run additional installments yesterday and today, but I can’t find them. Even the little links near top of this article and its predecessors had a “Part IV” and a “Part V” on them the other day, but now they’re gone. One of them was supposed to be about limiting free agent compensation. I can’t remember what the fifth one was.
Was I dreaming that? Am I just unable to navigate MLB.com to find what should be pretty obvious features?
Any help appreciated.
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- The Yankees, A-Rod resolve their dispute over the $6 million milestone bonus 28
- Yankees donate $150,000 to charity to get Alex Rodriguez his 3,000th hit ball 18
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno 86
- Settling the Scores: Thursday’s results 56
- Breaking: Cardinals fire their scouting director, likely due to the Astros hacking scandal 61
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 55
- Today is the day: Marlins ace Jose Fernandez returns from Tommy John surgery 4
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (86)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)