Dec 18, 2009, 11:30 AM EST
Monday through Wednesday, MLB.com was running a series about fixing the draft, dealing with international free agency, trading draft picks and hard slotting of draft pics, which I talked about here, here and here.
It’s possible that I’ve gone temporarily insane, but I am certain that earlier in the week they had been scheduled to run additional installments yesterday and today, but I can’t find them. Even the little links near top of this article and its predecessors had a “Part IV” and a “Part V” on them the other day, but now they’re gone. One of them was supposed to be about limiting free agent compensation. I can’t remember what the fifth one was.
Was I dreaming that? Am I just unable to navigate MLB.com to find what should be pretty obvious features?
Any help appreciated.
- The Padres have given their fans something to talk about. Which is badly needed in San Diego. 0
- Justin Upton traded to the Padres for three prospects 75
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. 118
- Jake Peavy agrees to a two-year, $24 million deal to stay with the San Francisco Giants 21
- Matt Kemp has officially been traded to the Padres 29
- Padres acquire catcher Derek Norris from Athletics 35
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site 90
- What will the future of Cuban players in MLB look like? 25
- Baseball’s highest-ranking Hispanic woman employee sues for discrimination (163)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (119)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (111)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)