Dec 18, 2009, 11:30 AM EDT
Monday through Wednesday, MLB.com was running a series about fixing the draft, dealing with international free agency, trading draft picks and hard slotting of draft pics, which I talked about here, here and here.
It’s possible that I’ve gone temporarily insane, but I am certain that earlier in the week they had been scheduled to run additional installments yesterday and today, but I can’t find them. Even the little links near top of this article and its predecessors had a “Part IV” and a “Part V” on them the other day, but now they’re gone. One of them was supposed to be about limiting free agent compensation. I can’t remember what the fifth one was.
Was I dreaming that? Am I just unable to navigate MLB.com to find what should be pretty obvious features?
Any help appreciated.
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 0
- Cubs expected to call up Javier Baez on September 1 3
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 11
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 49
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 10
- Vin Scully says 2016 will be his last season of broadcasting 30
- Edwin Encarnacion slugs three home runs as Blue Jays thrash Tigers 18
- Mark Teixeira says he’s having “serious pain” when he tries to run 14
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (264)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)