Dec 18, 2009, 11:30 AM EDT
Monday through Wednesday, MLB.com was running a series about fixing the draft, dealing with international free agency, trading draft picks and hard slotting of draft pics, which I talked about here, here and here.
It’s possible that I’ve gone temporarily insane, but I am certain that earlier in the week they had been scheduled to run additional installments yesterday and today, but I can’t find them. Even the little links near top of this article and its predecessors had a “Part IV” and a “Part V” on them the other day, but now they’re gone. One of them was supposed to be about limiting free agent compensation. I can’t remember what the fifth one was.
Was I dreaming that? Am I just unable to navigate MLB.com to find what should be pretty obvious features?
Any help appreciated.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 45
- Mariners’ interest in Matt Kemp is “very real” 26
- Astros players upset over Mark Appel’s promotion to Double-A, bullpen session in Houston 42
- Four theories about the Hall of Fame voting changes 24
- Troy Tulowitzki is visiting a sports hernia surgeon 10
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 29
- Giants acquire Jake Peavy from Red Sox 55
- Maximum stay on Hall of Fame ballot changed from 15 to 10 years 66
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (165)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)