Dec 18, 2009, 11:30 AM EDT
Monday through Wednesday, MLB.com was running a series about fixing the draft, dealing with international free agency, trading draft picks and hard slotting of draft pics, which I talked about here, here and here.
It’s possible that I’ve gone temporarily insane, but I am certain that earlier in the week they had been scheduled to run additional installments yesterday and today, but I can’t find them. Even the little links near top of this article and its predecessors had a “Part IV” and a “Part V” on them the other day, but now they’re gone. One of them was supposed to be about limiting free agent compensation. I can’t remember what the fifth one was.
Was I dreaming that? Am I just unable to navigate MLB.com to find what should be pretty obvious features?
Any help appreciated.
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? 60
- John Hart to be named Braves President of Baseball Operations 3
- No, Ned Yost didn’t “out-manage” Bruce Bochy. His players played better 69
- At least Hunter Strickland entertained us last night 35
- Royals even up World Series with 7-2 Game 2 victory 38
- Craig Kimbrel wins Trevor Hoffman Award; Greg Holland gets Mariano Rivera Award 9
- World Series, Game 2: Giants vs. Royals lineups 10
- HBT Daily: Are the Royals doomed, doomed, doomed? 11
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (129)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (122)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (109)
- The Royals asked a fan in Marlins gear to change his shirt last night. He refused. (86)