Dec 21, 2009, 3:20 PM EDT
In addition to the Padres throwbacks mentioned earlier today, the Nats will be making a couple of changes for next year too. Nothing radical — just changing the road undershirts and socks from
red to blue blue to red — but it’s a better move for the Nats than handing first base to Adam Dunn, so it’s worth noting.
Also worth noting is the fact that I kind of get into uniform stuff. Not in an utterly obsessive Paul Lukas kind of way, but certainly more than your average blogger. A couple of years ago on my old blog I did a massive best uniform/worst uniform post covering every team. It’s kind of outdated now and only about 11 people read it in the first place, so I may update that sometime in the next couple of weeks. Suggestions for inclusion — and excommunication — are welcome.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 10
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 28
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)