Dec 21, 2009, 3:20 PM EDT
In addition to the Padres throwbacks mentioned earlier today, the Nats will be making a couple of changes for next year too. Nothing radical — just changing the road undershirts and socks from
red to blue blue to red — but it’s a better move for the Nats than handing first base to Adam Dunn, so it’s worth noting.
Also worth noting is the fact that I kind of get into uniform stuff. Not in an utterly obsessive Paul Lukas kind of way, but certainly more than your average blogger. A couple of years ago on my old blog I did a massive best uniform/worst uniform post covering every team. It’s kind of outdated now and only about 11 people read it in the first place, so I may update that sometime in the next couple of weeks. Suggestions for inclusion — and excommunication — are welcome.
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 74
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 83
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 60
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 53
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 20
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11