Dec 21, 2009, 3:20 PM EDT
In addition to the Padres throwbacks mentioned earlier today, the Nats will be making a couple of changes for next year too. Nothing radical — just changing the road undershirts and socks from
red to blue blue to red — but it’s a better move for the Nats than handing first base to Adam Dunn, so it’s worth noting.
Also worth noting is the fact that I kind of get into uniform stuff. Not in an utterly obsessive Paul Lukas kind of way, but certainly more than your average blogger. A couple of years ago on my old blog I did a massive best uniform/worst uniform post covering every team. It’s kind of outdated now and only about 11 people read it in the first place, so I may update that sometime in the next couple of weeks. Suggestions for inclusion — and excommunication — are welcome.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (111)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)