Dec 22, 2009, 7:26 PM EDT
Roy Halladay is not the only ballplayer taking out full-page ads as he leaves town. Would you believe Milton Bradley?
On behalf of the Bradley family, I would like to express my deepest ingratitude to the racist fans of Chicago, my former teammates, manager Lou Piniella, general manager Jim Hendry, the local media and the umpires who conspired against me . . .
Read the rest of the shocking, shocking letter here.
UPDATE: if that letter has you angry, you won’t want to miss this.
(thanks to Tyler Hissey for the link)
- Video: Mike Trout makes a ridiculous slide to beat the tag at third base 0
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 17
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 58
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 48
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 95
- Who really owns a home run ball? 65
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 131
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (131)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (130)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)