Dec 22, 2009, 7:26 PM EDT
Roy Halladay is not the only ballplayer taking out full-page ads as he leaves town. Would you believe Milton Bradley?
On behalf of the Bradley family, I would like to express my deepest ingratitude to the racist fans of Chicago, my former teammates, manager Lou Piniella, general manager Jim Hendry, the local media and the umpires who conspired against me . . .
Read the rest of the shocking, shocking letter here.
UPDATE: if that letter has you angry, you won’t want to miss this.
(thanks to Tyler Hissey for the link)
- Suspensions likely in Biogenesis probe 0
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 58
- Zack Wheeler goes six scoreless innings in MLB debut 15
- The San Jose lawsuit against Major League Baseball should be thrown out of court 43
- San Jose sues Major League Baseball, challenging its monopoly power 26
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson explains why beanball wars are stupid (104)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead