Dec 22, 2009, 2:41 PM EDT
Granderson? Vazquez? Halladay? That’s all you got Yankees and Phillies? How about Dickey, babies? As in R.A., the knuckleballer, who the Mets are about to sign.
Dickey is a knuckleballer. Knuckleballers rule. Ergo, the Mets are now the favorites to win the NL East, the NL Pennant, the World Series and the forthcoming battles against the Martians.
Hurry up and renew your season ticket packages before the lines get too long, Mets fans!
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 7
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 81
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 115
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 14
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 61
- 2015 Preview: Seattle Mariners 15
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (116)
- College baseball player cut after making offensive tweet about Mo’ne Davis (115)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (115)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (88)