Dec 22, 2009, 2:41 PM EDT
Granderson? Vazquez? Halladay? That’s all you got Yankees and Phillies? How about Dickey, babies? As in R.A., the knuckleballer, who the Mets are about to sign.
Dickey is a knuckleballer. Knuckleballers rule. Ergo, the Mets are now the favorites to win the NL East, the NL Pennant, the World Series and the forthcoming battles against the Martians.
Hurry up and renew your season ticket packages before the lines get too long, Mets fans!
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 0
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 5
- Giants to acquire Mike Leake from Reds 17
- Astros acquire Carlos Gomez and Mike Fiers from Brewers 40
- Pirates bolster bullpen, pick up Joakim Soria from Tigers 11
- The extraordinarily odd, 13-player Dodgers-Marlins-Braves trade is done 62
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers 111
- Both the Phillies and the Rangers did well in the Cole Hamels trade 73
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (111)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)