Dec 22, 2009, 2:41 PM EDT
Granderson? Vazquez? Halladay? That’s all you got Yankees and Phillies? How about Dickey, babies? As in R.A., the knuckleballer, who the Mets are about to sign.
Dickey is a knuckleballer. Knuckleballers rule. Ergo, the Mets are now the favorites to win the NL East, the NL Pennant, the World Series and the forthcoming battles against the Martians.
Hurry up and renew your season ticket packages before the lines get too long, Mets fans!
- Jerry Dipoto loses power struggle with Mike Scioscia, steps down as Angels general manager 9
- Bobby Bonilla’s isn’t the only deferred money deal in the game. And isn’t even the worst. 42
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. 61
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM 72
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 44
- Rangers activate Josh Hamilton from disabled list, send prospect Joey Gallo to Triple-A 12
- Huston Street says he’d retire if he was used like a 1970s-style fireman 51
- CC Sabathia looks like a reliever 30
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (276)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (110)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)