Dec 23, 2009, 3:30 PM EDT
The Boston Chapter, BBWAA also announced Tuesday that Yankees General
Manager Brian Cashman has been selected as Major League Baseball
Executive of the Year.
They say that the Yankees-Red Sox thing is like an arms race or a cold war or something. Pfft. It’s not a true clash of the titans until the press goes all Pravda vs. McCarthy on us. We want total war here, people. You can do better than this. I know it.
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 6
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 117
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 20
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 28
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39