Dec 23, 2009, 3:30 PM EDT
The Boston Chapter, BBWAA also announced Tuesday that Yankees General
Manager Brian Cashman has been selected as Major League Baseball
Executive of the Year.
They say that the Yankees-Red Sox thing is like an arms race or a cold war or something. Pfft. It’s not a true clash of the titans until the press goes all Pravda vs. McCarthy on us. We want total war here, people. You can do better than this. I know it.
- Boston Marathon heroes remembered with pregame ceremony at Fenway Park 3
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple 152
- Yankees activate Mark Teixeira from the disabled list 4
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow 30
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 35
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (155)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)