Dec 30, 2009, 10:30 AM EDT
No, not that one. The other one:
The Boston Red Sox and Lowell (MA) Spinners today announced the
extension of their Player Development Contract (PDC) for an additional
two years. The extension keeps the Red Sox New York-Penn League
Short-Season Single-A affiliate in Lowell through the 2012 season.
Oh, don’t look at me like that. If you weren’t hungry for some baseball news you wouldn’t clicked in the first place.
- Tony Cingrani hits Bryce Harper in the back with a pitch, then complains he was too slow getting to first base 6
- Video: Josh Hamilton hits his first home run of the season 15
- Rockies starter Chad Bettis loses his no-hitter in the eighth inning 1
- Stephen Strasburg exits start in the second inning with an apparent injury 4
- More than half of polled baseball fans prefer having the pitcher hit 57
- The Marlins aren’t happy with the Dan Jennings hire 42
- Andrew McCutchen is doing just fine now, thank you 20
- The schedule: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it 69