Jan 4, 2010, 12:11 PM EST
Not sure who died and made Jim Bowden smart, but he tweets “The Holliday may be over for most, but not St.Louis……Cards – Holliday closing in on 98.5m dollar deal.”
We will update when the story is confirmed by persons who are not Jim Bowden.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)