Matt Kemp dating Rihanna? Now he's really big-time

Jan 4, 2010, 8:45 PM EDT

Thumbnail image for rihanna-100104.jpgIn just his second full season in the majors, Dodgers center fielder Matt Kemp blossomed into a star. He hit .297, smashed 26 home runs, drove in 101 runs, and stole 34 bases. He earned both Gold Glove and Silver Slugger awards. It doesn’t get much better than that.

Or does it? Now, according to this report, Kemp is dating Rihanna. So, he’s having a good year or something.

Not sure where else to go with this one. Welcome to the world of TMZ.

1. JBerardi - Jan 4, 2010 at 9:30 PM

Who?

2. Old Gator - Jan 4, 2010 at 9:46 PM

There’s no place else to “go with it,” unless you want to splash around in the journalistic cesspool that is the world of the tabloids with the brain-dead and the vacuuous. It’s none of our goddamned business.

3. Chadillac - Jan 5, 2010 at 12:21 AM

I’m not sure who or what a Rihanna is, but if I wanted to read crap like this I would vist TMZ. Can we stick to baseball please?

4. APBA GUy - Jan 5, 2010 at 12:49 AM

Well, as a West Coast fan, we know that baseball is entertainment, and for those guys who play in LA it’s been a tradition for at least one guy on the team to have a wife or girlfriend from that world.
    And it is part of what broadens baseball’s appeal. Remember Joe D and Marilyn Monore? I don’t either, but I’ve seen grainy footage of it.

5. Bridgette Roesch - Jan 31, 2010 at 6:27 PM

I love Rihanna because she is so damn talented. I try to dress like Rihanna whenever I get a chance by copying her style lol. I have met Rihanna in public one and she was really polite. Such good manners. Rihanna has a lotta haters and I cannot understand why at all! God is nice enough to give us Rihanna and we shouldnt be wishing the worse on her.

6. ashley - Apr 12, 2010 at 9:34 PM

yet you took the time to read this…sure you weren’t curious?

Why is Wren out and Gonzalez is not?
  1. R. Castillo (2668)