Jan 4, 2010, 8:45 PM EST
In just his second full season in the majors, Dodgers center fielder Matt Kemp blossomed into a star. He hit .297, smashed 26 home runs, drove in 101 runs, and stole 34 bases. He earned both Gold Glove and Silver Slugger awards. It doesn’t get much better than that.
Or does it? Now, according to this report, Kemp is dating Rihanna. So, he’s having a good year or something.
Not sure where else to go with this one. Welcome to the world of TMZ.
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” 336
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 33
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 307
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” (337)
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (307)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (137)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Ichiro is happy to be away from Joe Girardi (88)