Jan 4, 2010, 8:45 PM EDT
In just his second full season in the majors, Dodgers center fielder Matt Kemp blossomed into a star. He hit .297, smashed 26 home runs, drove in 101 runs, and stole 34 bases. He earned both Gold Glove and Silver Slugger awards. It doesn’t get much better than that.
Or does it? Now, according to this report, Kemp is dating Rihanna. So, he’s having a good year or something.
Not sure where else to go with this one. Welcome to the world of TMZ.
- Mariners end Jesus Montero’s season 23
- Troy Tulowitzki says he’ll retire before he switches positions 22
- Mike Trout is the best MVP choice, but . . . 24
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar 68
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 75
- Alex Gordon and the M-V-P chants 44
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. 217
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 63
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (146)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)