Jan 6, 2010, 3:33 PM EST
Sometimes the headlines say it all, and that’s all we really have courtesy of a tweet from David Murphy of the Philadelphia Daily News.
It’s all about health with those guys, of course. I have no idea if Sheets will be able to bounce back from his surgery, but he’s one of the few bargain basement scratch and dent model pitchers that I could really see rip off a pretty spiffy season this year.
- Grant Balfour’s deal with Orioles in “serious jeopardy” due to shoulder issue 10
- Report: Rakuten will not allow Masahiro Tanaka come to the United States 62
- Mariners showing “continued interest” in Ervin Santana 10
- Happy Birthday, Ty Cobb! 89
- Dodgers re-sign left-handed reliever J.P. Howell to a two-year, $11.5 million contract 4