Jan 6, 2010, 3:33 PM EDT
Sometimes the headlines say it all, and that’s all we really have courtesy of a tweet from David Murphy of the Philadelphia Daily News.
It’s all about health with those guys, of course. I have no idea if Sheets will be able to bounce back from his surgery, but he’s one of the few bargain basement scratch and dent model pitchers that I could really see rip off a pretty spiffy season this year.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)