Mindy McCready (finally!) has a TV show

Jan 7, 2010, 11:34 PM EDT

Remember country music singer and Roger Clemens temptress Mindy McCready? You probably thought she went away right? Not so lucky, I’m afraid:

McCready, whose long-term romance with former Yankee pitcher Roger Clemens was exposed in the Daily News in April 2008, is one of nine cast members in the third season of VH1′s “Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew,” which airs Thursday (VH1, 10 p.m.).

Others on the show include actors Tom Sizemore and Mackenzie Phillips, and former NBA cross-dresser Dennis Rodman. So I’m sure it won’t be a circus or anything.

McCready told the New York Daily News that she discussed Clemens on the show, but isn’t sure if those nuggets will actually make it off the cutting room floor because, you know, we’re all supposed to watch to find out.

I plan on getting all of my updates from Joel McHale, thank you.

Follow me on Twitter at @bharks.

1. GimmeSomeSteel - Jan 7, 2010 at 11:59 PM

I’m trying to think of something I care about less than her, Roger Clemens, Tom Sizemore, VH1, Dennis Rodman, or Mackenzie Phillips, and know what? I can’t come up with anything.

2. Doug Burns - Jan 8, 2010 at 10:41 AM

Thank God for a reality show that is trying to make peoples lives
    better.
    In First Peter( in the Bible) Chapter 5:8 it says “your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour”
    There is plenty of this in the world don’t you think?
    Hats off to this show and the clients that are trying to get better, finally! Hang in their.

3. Old Gator - Jan 8, 2010 at 11:42 AM

I understand that Fox is countering with Margo Adams.
    You know what’s next, right? Skinimax counters with another John Quinn late nite series about Fritz Peterson and Mike Kekich….

4. Lauren Cosby - Jan 12, 2010 at 11:09 PM

Is it ok to bring flowers on a first date?

5. vf551xvt - Jan 13, 2010 at 1:10 PM

Sweet Post. Where would we be without tv..

6. flash data recovery - Jan 14, 2010 at 9:55 AM

This is absolutely so cool Thankyou for posting this!!!

Teams searching for trade deadline impact
  1. H. Street (3774)