Jan 8, 2010, 7:08 PM EDT
A reader is not all that impressed with Mike Lowell’s “mission”:
he’s bragging about working out 4 or 5 times a week? I work out 4 or 5 times a week, and I have a full-time+ job and a two year old. WTF?! No wonder he looked slow out there all year.
Maybe his defense and hitting would improve if he had worked out 4 or 5 or, dare I suggest, 6 times a week last year. Geeeeeezzuuuuuus.
- Tony Cingrani hits Bryce Harper in the back with a pitch, then complains he was too slow getting to first base 6
- Video: Josh Hamilton hits his first home run of the season 15
- Rockies starter Chad Bettis loses his no-hitter in the eighth inning 1
- Stephen Strasburg exits start in the second inning with an apparent injury 4
- More than half of polled baseball fans prefer having the pitcher hit 57
- The Marlins aren’t happy with the Dan Jennings hire 42
- Andrew McCutchen is doing just fine now, thank you 20
- The schedule: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it 69