Jan 8, 2010, 7:56 AM EDT
“Our view of it is that with our ballpark coming online, there’s no question in my mind we’re the team of the Americas.”
– Florida Marlins’ President David Samson, getting a little too excited about playing a random series in San Juan instead of the Miami suburbs this June.
I’m not at all certain that the Marlins are even the team of the Floridas.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 14
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 45
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17