Jan 8, 2010, 2:07 PM EST
The Nippon Ham Fighters of Japan’s Pacific League have signed Blue Jays’ righty Brian Wolfe. Wolfe had a 8.22 ERA in 14 games in relief with the Jays and had a 5.05 ERA in 34 games at Triple-A Las Vegas.
I don’t really care about the signing that much, but it does make me wonder if there’s a Japanese version of Rany Jazayerli who eviscerates the Fighters for bad signings like Rany does the Royals.
- Report: Mariners break off talks with Robinson Cano after Jay Z “overplayed his hand” 45
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano 86
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (99)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano (86)