Jan 8, 2010, 2:19 PM EST
My buddy Jason at IIATMS has a rule: you can’t complain unless you offer a solution.
Terrible rule. If I followed it I would be deprived of all kinds of self-satisfying complaining. Ideas are hard. Bitching cleanses the soul.
But he lives by it, and because of that he decided to come up with a proposal to fix Hall of Fame voting. His proposals seem eminently sensible. I’m curious to hear what others think.
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 36
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 175
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 160
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (175)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (100)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)