Jan 8, 2010, 4:14 PM EST
I dunno, man. It’s Jim Bowden again, and Jim Bowden has shown that he couldn’t out-scoop his mother on the scoopingest day of his life with an electrified scooping machine.
But then again, this Guerrero-to-Texas stuff seems pretty inevitable, so we’ll pass it along anyway: Vlad has come to his senses, realizes that no one is going to give him some chubby two-year contract so he and the Rangers are finalizing a one-year deal.
Of course, given that it’s Bowden, Guerrero could be just as close to signing to keep goal for Bayern Munich or something.
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 38
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 24
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 82
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 48
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 51
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (92)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (82)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)