Report: Vlad and the Rangers are close to a deal

Jan 8, 2010, 4:14 PM EDT

I dunno, man. It’s Jim Bowden again, and Jim Bowden has shown that he couldn’t out-scoop his mother on the scoopingest day of his life with an electrified scooping machine.

But then again, this Guerrero-to-Texas stuff seems pretty inevitable, so we’ll pass it along anyway:  Vlad has come to his senses, realizes that no one is going to give him some chubby two-year contract so he and the Rangers are finalizing a one-year deal.

Of course, given that it’s Bowden, Guerrero could be just as close to signing to keep goal for Bayern Munich or something.

1. michael standish - Jan 8, 2010 at 4:27 PM

I think you may mean Bayerischen Munschengladbach. I could be wrong, though: I’m so old I go back to the times when dinosaurs like Jim Rice were the most feared in the land (well, maybe next to Richard Nixon) and I’ve grown forgetful.

2. Ross - Jan 8, 2010 at 4:32 PM

Funny, I heard he was signing with Manchester United.

3. gendisarray - Jan 8, 2010 at 4:49 PM

Nice Simpsons reference

4. Pat Carne - Jan 12, 2010 at 4:36 PM

Comfortabl y, the article is really the sweetest on this noteworthy topic. I agree with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your future updates. Saying thanks will not just be adequate, for the tremendous clarity in your writing. I will directly grab your rss feed to stay abreast of any updates. Genuine work and much success in your business dealings!

5. Legalsounds - Jan 15, 2010 at 1:04 PM

A thoughtful insight and ideas I will use on my blog. You’ve obviously spent some time on this. Well done!

6. ELC - Jan 16, 2010 at 10:47 AM

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.

7. online stock trading - Feb 16, 2010 at 6:49 PM

There is obviously a lot to learn. There are some good points here.

Alex Gordon, MVP candidate