Jan 8, 2010, 4:14 PM EDT
I dunno, man. It’s Jim Bowden again, and Jim Bowden has shown that he couldn’t out-scoop his mother on the scoopingest day of his life with an electrified scooping machine.
But then again, this Guerrero-to-Texas stuff seems pretty inevitable, so we’ll pass it along anyway: Vlad has come to his senses, realizes that no one is going to give him some chubby two-year contract so he and the Rangers are finalizing a one-year deal.
Of course, given that it’s Bowden, Guerrero could be just as close to signing to keep goal for Bayern Munich or something.
- Cubs activate Matt Garza for first start in 10 months 0
- Thanks to Jeff Loria, Miami gets shut out of the Super Bowl 18
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. 100
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 64
- Alex Sanabia brings back the spitball in beating the Phillies 54
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (106)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (95)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (92)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (81)
- Albert Pujols doesn’t matter anymore (73)
- Live Extra: Watch Bruins-Rangers, Game 3
- Durant pledges $1 million for tornado victims
- Golden Super Bowl to Bay Area; LI to Houston
- PBT: Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- CSN: Tiger admits he and Sergio don't get along
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team
- PHT: Kings searching for killer instinct in Game 4