Jan 8, 2010, 3:20 PM EST
Gwen Knapp of the San Francisco Chronicle wants to know why Bud Selig and Tony La Russa and, eventually she presumes, the public is willing to embrace Mark McGwire once again despite his steroidy sins but not Barry Bonds.
I suppose that has a lot to do with the fact that people actually once, you know, liked Mark McGwire.
- Yasmany Tomas signs a six-year, $68.5 million deal with the Diamondbacks 59
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap 156
- Red Sox announce four-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, DFA Juan Francisco 33
- The Cubs have offered Jon Lester “north of $135 million” 68
- Pablo Sandoval’s deal: five years, $98 million plus an option 43
- Kyle Seager, Mariners close to $100 million extension 26
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot 286
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 49
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot (286)
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap (158)
- More Hall of Fame ballots like Adam Rubin’s please (138)
- UPDATE: The Pablo Sandoval-Red Sox deal is done, pending a physical (133)
- Report: Pablo Sandoval chose the Red Sox over the Giants because he felt disrespected (132)