Jan 9, 2010, 9:45 AM EDT
Brian McTaggart of MLB.com reports that Brett Myers will make $5 million in his new one-year contract with the Astros. The contract reportedly includes an option for 2011.
For those keeping score, Ed Wade has spent nearly $25 million on Myers, Pedro Feliz and Brandon Lyon this winter.
- Astros acquire Carlos Gomez and Mike Fiers from Brewers 12
- Pirates bolster bullpen, pick up Joakim Soria from Tigers 8
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 4
- The extraordinarily odd, 13-player Dodgers-Marlins-Braves trade is done 59
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers 110
- Both the Phillies and the Rangers did well in the Cole Hamels trade 72
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies 106
- Mets, Brewers call off reported Carlos Gomez trade 78
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (110)