Jan 11, 2010, 9:58 AM EDT
I’m hearing word that the whole Derek-Jeter-getting-married thing is baloney. The story: it’s Derek Jeter’s sister Sharlee Jeter.
Not sure if that’s true or not, but (a) the person saying it is in a position to probably know; and (b) is Derek Jeter, the king of p.r. and personal stage management really going to be so lame as to have the date and location of his marriage publicized far and wide by virtue of some half-baked New York Post reporting?
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 10
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 63
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 12
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 111
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 14
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 57
- 2015 Preview: Seattle Mariners 15
- Cardinals add “OT” patch for Oscar Taveras 76
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (116)
- College baseball player cut after making offensive tweet about Mo’ne Davis (115)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (112)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (88)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (88)