Jan 11, 2010, 9:58 AM EDT
I’m hearing word that the whole Derek-Jeter-getting-married thing is baloney. The story: it’s Derek Jeter’s sister Sharlee Jeter.
Not sure if that’s true or not, but (a) the person saying it is in a position to probably know; and (b) is Derek Jeter, the king of p.r. and personal stage management really going to be so lame as to have the date and location of his marriage publicized far and wide by virtue of some half-baked New York Post reporting?
- The Yankees, A-Rod resolve their dispute over the $6 million milestone bonus 24
- Yankees donate $150,000 to charity to get Alex Rodriguez his 3,000th hit ball 16
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno 78
- Settling the Scores: Thursday’s results 53
- Breaking: Cardinals fire their scouting director, likely due to the Astros hacking scandal 61
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 54
- Today is the day: Marlins ace Jose Fernandez returns from Tommy John surgery 4
- A-Rod, the Yankees and the union in talks to direct his $6 million home run bonus to charity 29
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (79)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)