Jan 12, 2010, 10:25 AM EST
Let’s cleanse the palate a bit, shall we?
lar from Wezen-Ball is a friggin’ genius. Using his collection of the “Complete Peanuts”, volumes 1 through 12, he went through and counted all of the wins, losses, and
other various stats put up (and against) Charlie Brown’s baseball team between 1951 and 1970. Here’s the introduction. Here’s the 1950s and here’s the 1960s.
Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to write a 2,000 word screed excoriating Joe Shlabotnik for not coming clean about his greenie use.
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 17
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 32
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 110
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 45
- Joe Posnanski: Remembering ‘Mr. Cub,’ Ernie Banks 16
- What they’re saying about the passing of Cubs legend Ernie Banks 7
- Alex Rodriguez recently met with incoming MLB commissioner Rob Manfred 15
- Ernie Banks, one of baseball’s greatest players and greatest ambassadors has died at age 83 75
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (144)
- Max Scherzer’s seven-year deal with Nationals worth $210 million (119)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (112)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (76)