Jan 12, 2010, 10:25 AM EDT
Let’s cleanse the palate a bit, shall we?
lar from Wezen-Ball is a friggin’ genius. Using his collection of the “Complete Peanuts”, volumes 1 through 12, he went through and counted all of the wins, losses, and
other various stats put up (and against) Charlie Brown’s baseball team between 1951 and 1970. Here’s the introduction. Here’s the 1950s and here’s the 1960s.
Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to write a 2,000 word screed excoriating Joe Shlabotnik for not coming clean about his greenie use.
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 25
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 14
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 22
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 11
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)