Jan 13, 2010, 6:20 AM EST
Prepare yourself for the best ten minutes you’ll have today. Highlights from (roughly) 1909-1920. Oh, and ask yourself at the 1:32 mark of the video: how much deader would the Deadball Era have been if they, you know, actually had a pitcher’s mound?
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (86)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)