Jan 13, 2010, 6:20 AM EST
Prepare yourself for the best ten minutes you’ll have today. Highlights from (roughly) 1909-1920. Oh, and ask yourself at the 1:32 mark of the video: how much deader would the Deadball Era have been if they, you know, actually had a pitcher’s mound?
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (133)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)