Jan 13, 2010, 4:30 PM EST
Yesterday’s report that Carlos Delgado wasn’t getting around very well led FanHouse’s Ed Price to speculate that Toronto could be a possible landing pad for him. Not gonna happen, says MLB.com’s Jordan Bastian. The Blue Jays are not interested.
If the guy can’t play defense, there aren’t many other options for him. Could this be the end of Carlos?
- Mariners sign Corey Hart 11
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 29
- Media paying for athlete interviews? Not likely. But watch this stuff closely anyway. 18
- Rockies acquire Brett Anderson from A’s 12
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 65
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi (110)