Jan 13, 2010, 4:50 PM EDT
The sense before was that Kemp may want to go year to year with the Dodgers given the fact that (a) he’s a stud centerfielder; and (b) the Dodgers could be in the poorhouse soon. But two years isn’t some monstrous commitment either, as it only buys out
his last two arb years two of his first three arbitration years and fully preserves his rights to hit free agency when he would have anyway.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (241)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (111)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)