Jan 13, 2010, 12:25 PM EDT
Pop quiz, hotshot: You have no money, no DH rule, and the most spacious outfield in all of baseball. Why on Earth are you interested in a veteran defensive liability Jermaine Dye?
I can’t think of any team in baseball that would be a worse fit for
Dye, can you? I mean maybe if he’s willing to take a Troy Glaus kind of
deal he’d be nice to have around, but I have to think that Jed Hoyer
can come up with something a bit more inspired than that.
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 107
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8