Jan 14, 2010, 10:57 AM EST
Dave O’Brien tweets it anyway.
It seemed like the Braves were done making big moves and were content to head to Florida with an outfield of Melky, McLouth, Diaz and maybe — just maybe — Jason Heyward. This didn’t sit particularly well with most Braves fans. Johnny Damon for a single year at a reasonable price, however, would probably change even the most skeptical Braves’ fans view of things.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (133)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)