Jan 14, 2010, 10:57 AM EDT
Dave O’Brien tweets it anyway.
It seemed like the Braves were done making big moves and were content to head to Florida with an outfield of Melky, McLouth, Diaz and maybe — just maybe — Jason Heyward. This didn’t sit particularly well with most Braves fans. Johnny Damon for a single year at a reasonable price, however, would probably change even the most skeptical Braves’ fans view of things.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)