Jan 18, 2010, 11:48 AM EDT
Some guys have all the luck.
Last week Matt Kemp signed a deal with the Dodgers that buys out his first two seasons of arbitration eligibility for $11 million and then over the weekend he watched LeBron James from his courtside seat at a Los Angeles Clippers game. Oh yeah, and seated next to him at the game was new girlfriend Rihanna.
In fairness Kemp probably got stuck in lots of traffic on the way home from Staples Center, so at the end of the day it all evens out.
- Video: Jake Arrieta strikes out Chase Utley to complete his no-hitter 3
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 19
- Blue Jays will name Mark Shapiro as the new team president 9
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 2
- Cubs expected to call up Javier Baez on September 1 6
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 13
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 55
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 10
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)