Jan 18, 2010, 11:15 AM EDT
I know it’s just a spring training cap and that they make the players wear them simply so that goobers like me will buy them, but if I assumed power of this country via a bloodless coup I’d outlaw this kind of thing.
Not that it’s the worst offender I’ve ever seen. It’s quite conservative, really. I just don’t like the classics being messed with. And it’s not like I’d be that hard on anyone in my protectorate found wearing it. A fine is all I’d levy. Maybe some minor ear-boxing.
I’d save the death penalty for serious offenses like this.
- Cardinals acquire Justin Masterson from Indians 48
- There’s a “very good chance” the Red Sox trade Lackey and Lester 52
- Hey, Rube: Phillies pay dearly for Amaro’s misguided loyalty 89
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 57
- Dodgers announce Vin Scully will return for 2015 season 52
- Jon Lester scratched Wednesday amid trade speculation 38
- Rays are “talking and willing” to trade ace lefty David Price; Cardinals and Dodgers interested 41
- Phillies wanted Joc Pederson, Corey Seager, and Julio Urias from Dodgers for Cole Hamels 96
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (199)
- Must-click link: sexual depravity — and possibly rape — in the minor leagues (105)
- The Nationals and Orioles dispute over TV money is about to explode (104)
- Phillies wanted Joc Pederson, Corey Seager, and Julio Urias from Dodgers for Cole Hamels (96)