Jan 18, 2010, 11:15 AM EDT
I know it’s just a spring training cap and that they make the players wear them simply so that goobers like me will buy them, but if I assumed power of this country via a bloodless coup I’d outlaw this kind of thing.
Not that it’s the worst offender I’ve ever seen. It’s quite conservative, really. I just don’t like the classics being messed with. And it’s not like I’d be that hard on anyone in my protectorate found wearing it. A fine is all I’d levy. Maybe some minor ear-boxing.
I’d save the death penalty for serious offenses like this.
- Video: Mike Trout makes a ridiculous slide to beat the tag at third base 2
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 20
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 61
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 48
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 95
- Who really owns a home run ball? 65
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 131
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (131)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (130)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)