Jan 19, 2010, 12:37 PM EDT
A metric crap-ton of arbitration-avoiding deals went down before noon, and they’re all starting to trickle in tweets and stutters. While we may highlight some notable ones as they get reported, rather than spend all day posting these little nuggets, we’ll simply do an omni-post running down the signings later this afternoon, kind of like we did this morning.
Of course it’s cool.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)