Jan 19, 2010, 12:37 PM EST
A metric crap-ton of arbitration-avoiding deals went down before noon, and they’re all starting to trickle in tweets and stutters. While we may highlight some notable ones as they get reported, rather than spend all day posting these little nuggets, we’ll simply do an omni-post running down the signings later this afternoon, kind of like we did this morning.
Of course it’s cool.
- Rockies acquire Brett Anderson from A’s 5
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 53
- Ranking MLB managers by . . . handsomeness 58
- Curtis Granderson: “A lot of people have told me real New Yorkers are Mets fans” 55
- The Phillies have told teams they’d trade Cliff Lee and Cole Hamels 53
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (112)