Jan 21, 2010, 4:15 PM EDT
Matt Stairs still hoping to land a job at age 41, has dropped 31 pounds this
winter, reports ESPN.com’s Jerry Crasnick. Stairs has gone from 230
pounds to 199 — the lightest he’s been in about 15 years. Stairs lost the weight on the Nutrisystem program.
It’s a pretty sad comment that Charlie Manuel’s, Geovany Soto‘s and Matt Stairs’ waistlines are making me feel bad about my physical condition. In fact, it’s enough to make me want to get back into the habit of going to the gym.
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- PFT: Gronk's arm infection clear after surgery
- HBT: Dodgers have 'no plans' to fire Mattingly
- PBT: Brothers assaulted for taking Lillard's photo?
- PBT: Nets reportedly 'hone in' on Grizzlies' Hollins
- CBT: Ex-Rutgers coach Rice seeks Lucas' counsel