Jan 22, 2010, 9:32 AM EDT
Are you a fan of old school baseball? New school? Were you even aware that there are many, many other schools to which you could belong?
Confused? You won’t be if you check out Jason’s excellent and extensive analysis of what it truly means to be “___ school.“
I’m disappointed, however, that Jason did not include Jeffery Leonard’s flap-down home run trot in “old school.” That’s a classic, and classics never go out of style.
- The D-Backs weren’t kidding about the retaliation thing 18
- Red Sox prospect gets arrested, acts like a monumental jackwagon 63
- Jon Niese bristles at the media reporting Dan Warthen’s racial slur — and I sorta understand why 45
- Jimmy Rollins on Ryne Sandberg: “Everyone is allowed to have their opinion. That doesn’t make it right.” 75
- Smart money on Hanley Ramirez, Jay Bruce in prop bets 26
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (104)
- Keith Olbermann REALLY hates that Barry Bonds is coaching the Giants for a week (100)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (90)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (90)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (84)