Jan 22, 2010, 9:32 AM EDT
Are you a fan of old school baseball? New school? Were you even aware that there are many, many other schools to which you could belong?
Confused? You won’t be if you check out Jason’s excellent and extensive analysis of what it truly means to be “___ school.“
I’m disappointed, however, that Jason did not include Jeffery Leonard’s flap-down home run trot in “old school.” That’s a classic, and classics never go out of style.
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (116)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (106)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (92)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (81)
- Albert Pujols doesn’t matter anymore (73)
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger
- HBT: Soriano calls out Harper after blown save
- PHT: Sharks take Game 4, pull even with Kings
- PBT: Cavs win NBA draft lottery, will pick No. 1
- PBT: Nick Gilbert again Cavs' good luck charm