Jan 22, 2010, 9:32 AM EST
Are you a fan of old school baseball? New school? Were you even aware that there are many, many other schools to which you could belong?
Confused? You won’t be if you check out Jason’s excellent and extensive analysis of what it truly means to be “___ school.“
I’m disappointed, however, that Jason did not include Jeffery Leonard’s flap-down home run trot in “old school.” That’s a classic, and classics never go out of style.
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 30
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 38
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 63
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 28
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)