Jan 22, 2010, 5:58 PM EDT
Cincinnati Reds pitcher Bronson Arroyo is heading to Tappan, New York this weekend for a cameo role in an independent film. Former Red Eduardo Perez will also make an appearance. The film, called “Goat,” is about a young man struggling to recover from a brutal attack after pledging to a fraternity.
The two will appear alongside Armand Assante, Ice-T, and Sopranos’ alum William DeMeo and Vincent Pastore.
Ice-T’s best film performance of all time was in “Breakin’ 2: Electric Boogaloo” and I will not accept any arguments to the contrary. His neon-clad performance during the concert to save the Help Center spoke to me. And I’m not gonna lie: I had a crush on Lucinda Dickey who, despite her later star turn in “Cheerleader Camp,” will always be Kelly to me.
How many days until pitchers and catchers report again?
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 7
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 18
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 15
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 36
- Josh Hamilton will join the Rangers on Monday 6
- UPDATE: David Wright diagnosed with spinal stenosis 23
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 39
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (131)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)