Jan 22, 2010, 5:58 PM EST
Cincinnati Reds pitcher Bronson Arroyo is heading to Tappan, New York this weekend for a cameo role in an independent film. Former Red Eduardo Perez will also make an appearance. The film, called “Goat,” is about a young man struggling to recover from a brutal attack after pledging to a fraternity.
The two will appear alongside Armand Assante, Ice-T, and Sopranos’ alum William DeMeo and Vincent Pastore.
Ice-T’s best film performance of all time was in “Breakin’ 2: Electric Boogaloo” and I will not accept any arguments to the contrary. His neon-clad performance during the concert to save the Help Center spoke to me. And I’m not gonna lie: I had a crush on Lucinda Dickey who, despite her later star turn in “Cheerleader Camp,” will always be Kelly to me.
How many days until pitchers and catchers report again?
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)