Jan 22, 2010, 5:58 PM EDT
Cincinnati Reds pitcher Bronson Arroyo is heading to Tappan, New York this weekend for a cameo role in an independent film. Former Red Eduardo Perez will also make an appearance. The film, called “Goat,” is about a young man struggling to recover from a brutal attack after pledging to a fraternity.
The two will appear alongside Armand Assante, Ice-T, and Sopranos’ alum William DeMeo and Vincent Pastore.
Ice-T’s best film performance of all time was in “Breakin’ 2: Electric Boogaloo” and I will not accept any arguments to the contrary. His neon-clad performance during the concert to save the Help Center spoke to me. And I’m not gonna lie: I had a crush on Lucinda Dickey who, despite her later star turn in “Cheerleader Camp,” will always be Kelly to me.
How many days until pitchers and catchers report again?
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 76
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 75
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 81
- Report: Angels, Rangers agree on Josh Hamilton trade 69
- Must-Click Link: Alex Rodriguzez: the slugger with a thousand faces 22
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 115
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected 155
- Bartolo Colon picks off a baserunner. By running him down all by himself. 55
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Jose Bautista and the Orioles exchanged some words last night (117)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (116)