Jan 22, 2010, 5:58 PM EDT
Cincinnati Reds pitcher Bronson Arroyo is heading to Tappan, New York this weekend for a cameo role in an independent film. Former Red Eduardo Perez will also make an appearance. The film, called “Goat,” is about a young man struggling to recover from a brutal attack after pledging to a fraternity.
The two will appear alongside Armand Assante, Ice-T, and Sopranos’ alum William DeMeo and Vincent Pastore.
Ice-T’s best film performance of all time was in “Breakin’ 2: Electric Boogaloo” and I will not accept any arguments to the contrary. His neon-clad performance during the concert to save the Help Center spoke to me. And I’m not gonna lie: I had a crush on Lucinda Dickey who, despite her later star turn in “Cheerleader Camp,” will always be Kelly to me.
How many days until pitchers and catchers report again?
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 3
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 9
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 17
- Mets general manager Sandy Alderson says Terry Collins’ job is safe 11
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 7
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 27
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 9
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)