Jan 22, 2010, 2:43 PM EST
Well, I suppose it always kind of was, but it just loaded up slow and half-assed and sideways and everything. Now, however, we’ve got a genuine, bona fide, authentic mobile platform for all of your mobile time wasting, real people ignoring, bad driving needs.
That traffic in front of you isn’t going anywhere, but if you don’t click over to CTB on your phone, you may miss the latest arbitration-avoiding signing or anti-steroid counter-spin!
In other words, you may all now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL battle station.
- Grant Balfour’s deal with Orioles in “serious jeopardy” due to shoulder issue 14
- Report: Rakuten will not allow Masahiro Tanaka come to the United States 63
- Mariners showing “continued interest” in Ervin Santana 10
- Happy Birthday, Ty Cobb! 89
- Dodgers re-sign left-handed reliever J.P. Howell to a two-year, $11.5 million contract 4