Jan 22, 2010, 2:43 PM EDT
Well, I suppose it always kind of was, but it just loaded up slow and half-assed and sideways and everything. Now, however, we’ve got a genuine, bona fide, authentic mobile platform for all of your mobile time wasting, real people ignoring, bad driving needs.
That traffic in front of you isn’t going anywhere, but if you don’t click over to CTB on your phone, you may miss the latest arbitration-avoiding signing or anti-steroid counter-spin!
In other words, you may all now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL battle station.
- Dodgers acquire Mat Latos and Michael Morse from Marlins 21
- Why do managers wear uniforms anyway? 36
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 46
- Astros “making a strong effort” for Phillies ace Cole Hamels 31
- Angels acquire outfielders David Murphy and David DeJesus 24
- Jenrry Mejia gets 162-game ban for second failed PED test 51
- Nationals, Phillies agree to Jonathan Papelbon trade 64
- The Hall of Fame just made a MAJOR change to the Hall of Fame voting process 76
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Settling the Scores: Wednesday’s results (106)