CTB is now available on your mobile device

Jan 22, 2010, 2:43 PM EDT

telephone.jpgWell, I suppose it always kind of was, but it just loaded up slow and half-assed and sideways and everything.  Now, however, we’ve got a genuine, bona fide, authentic mobile platform for all of your mobile time wasting, real people ignoring, bad driving needs.

That traffic in front of you isn’t going anywhere, but if you don’t click over to CTB on your phone, you may miss the latest arbitration-avoiding signing or anti-steroid counter-spin!

In other words, you may all now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL battle station.

1. Joe Tetreault - Jan 22, 2010 at 3:01 PM

The world indeed has been made safe for distracted drivers to get all their necessary baseball news in one time and place, the car, right before it smacks the one in front of it

2. keith - Jan 22, 2010 at 3:06 PM

Am I missing something Shyster? That link takes me right back to the regular old sucky non mobile site.

3. ecp - Jan 22, 2010 at 3:17 PM

Now if you could just get the website to quit loading up slow and half-assed and sideways…

4. Will Shook Down - Jan 22, 2010 at 3:31 PM

Better progress would be a full-text RSS feed. CTB is blocked at work, so I check in on sites via Google Reader throughout the day.

5. Kevin - Jan 22, 2010 at 4:00 PM

Maybe one day CTB will be included in the NBC Sports iPhone app along with PFT and Rotoworld.

6. Dan Whitney - Jan 22, 2010 at 4:41 PM

I noticed the new mobile look last night and was ecstatic. I’ve been intermittently bitching about it in the comments for a month or so and the new layout looks great. It always used to almost load the page, and then when it was about 85% it would entirely crash the browser.
    I read about Victorino’s new deal in line at the grocery store last night. God bless technology.

7. k - Jan 22, 2010 at 5:49 PM

What Will said. Though I know you have to drive us to the site, it is a little irritating to read three sentences and click all the way over here … to read the remaining three in the post. Not that I don’t do it for you guys, but!

8. Chris Simonds - Jan 23, 2010 at 3:54 AM

Now, if you could just get it so we can submit comments, we could really see some highway carnage.

9. InnocentBystander - Jan 23, 2010 at 10:58 AM

Booo! The regular non-mobile site was way better on my Blackberry. The mobile site does not have Tags, therefore instead of just reading my Craig-y (I know you love the “y” nicknames), I have to scroll through Aaron and Matt’s posts too (no offense, guys). Also, the links within a post aren’t active. And finally, there is no way to read or leave comments…which is why I am acting like a whiney beeee-otch this morning instead of yesterday afternoon.

10. jones - Jan 25, 2010 at 1:12 PM

Whatever this mobile site is, it doesn’t show up for webOS browsers.

Bo Porter just first casualty around MLB