Jan 22, 2010, 2:43 PM EST
Well, I suppose it always kind of was, but it just loaded up slow and half-assed and sideways and everything. Now, however, we’ve got a genuine, bona fide, authentic mobile platform for all of your mobile time wasting, real people ignoring, bad driving needs.
That traffic in front of you isn’t going anywhere, but if you don’t click over to CTB on your phone, you may miss the latest arbitration-avoiding signing or anti-steroid counter-spin!
In other words, you may all now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL battle station.
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 46
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 38
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 173
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 34
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 37
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 52
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (173)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (83)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (77)