Jan 24, 2010, 3:49 PM EDT
Update: Well, that didn’t last long. In a conversation with Michael Silverman of the Boston Herald this afternoon, Curt Schilling denied that he is attempting a comeback:
”Nope,” he said.
Carry on, everyone.
1:47 pm: One of his tweets this afternoon may lead some people to think so:
“Working out again…..not sure I can add anything to that other than I feel it in every fiber of my being, every step I take….”
Schilling, who turned 43 in November, hasn’t appeared in the majors since Game 2 of the 2007 World Series against the Rockies.
- Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- PHT: Senators sneak past Penguins in two overtimes
- PHT: Bruins crack Lundqvist, hammer Rangers
- HBT: Cabrera rips three homers, passes Greenberg
- MST: No bumping on Bump Day at Indy 500
- PBT: Spurs have too much offense for Grizz in Gm. 1
- PST: Arsenal grabs Champions League spot