Jan 25, 2010, 9:59 AM EST
In case you’re curious, Jimmy Rollins got married recently and for some reason his wedding photos are public. It looks like it was a really tasteful wedding. Kind of like my own, except (a) Rollins had his reception at some tropical resort instead of the Beckley, West Virginia Knights of Columbus Hall; and (b) instead of my brother as his best man, he had Bobby Abreu.
I had just met Abreu six months before, so I only felt comfortable letting him usher.
- Grant Balfour may file a grievance over Orioles’ decision to back out of contract 18
- Former Major Leaguer Gabe Kapler wants collisions to remain part of the game 27
- Carlos Beltran introduced by the Yankees, takes a shot at the Mets 29
- The Grant Balfour-Orioles deal is dead 25
- Kevin Youkilis is going to play in Japan 30
- Hall of Fame voting expert: Greg Maddux makes it. No one else does. (105)
- I don’t know what the best baseball song is, but it ain’t John freakin’ Fogerty (101)
- Happy Birthday, Ty Cobb! (89)
- ‘Tis the season for people acting incredibly dumb (74)
- The Yankees agree to a one-year, $2 million deal with Brian Roberts (74)