Jan 25, 2010, 9:59 AM EDT
In case you’re curious, Jimmy Rollins got married recently and for some reason his wedding photos are public. It looks like it was a really tasteful wedding. Kind of like my own, except (a) Rollins had his reception at some tropical resort instead of the Beckley, West Virginia Knights of Columbus Hall; and (b) instead of my brother as his best man, he had Bobby Abreu.
I had just met Abreu six months before, so I only felt comfortable letting him usher.
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 13
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 77
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 14
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 113
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 14
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 61
- 2015 Preview: Seattle Mariners 15
- Cardinals add “OT” patch for Oscar Taveras 76
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (116)
- College baseball player cut after making offensive tweet about Mo’ne Davis (115)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (113)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (88)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (88)