Jan 25, 2010, 9:59 AM EST
In case you’re curious, Jimmy Rollins got married recently and for some reason his wedding photos are public. It looks like it was a really tasteful wedding. Kind of like my own, except (a) Rollins had his reception at some tropical resort instead of the Beckley, West Virginia Knights of Columbus Hall; and (b) instead of my brother as his best man, he had Bobby Abreu.
I had just met Abreu six months before, so I only felt comfortable letting him usher.
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants 61
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 47
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 39
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 173
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 35
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 37
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 52
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (173)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (83)
- Rosenthal proposal: make relievers face more than one batter per appearance (74)