Jan 25, 2010, 12:20 PM EDT
The Mets started a three-day minicamp this morning and all of the New York writers are tweeting from Port St. Luice. Most of it is “everyone’s happy; everyone looks good.” Best tweet so far, however, is this dissonant note from Kevin Kernan:
At Mets minicamp. Santana looks great. Ollie Perez has already thrown 2 over the fence.
Jets training camp opens in about six months.
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow 0
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 15
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 87
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 24
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)