Jan 25, 2010, 7:30 PM EST
“I’ve heard the point made that now you take urine samples to make sure
you haven’t taken drugs, where in 20 years you might take urine samples
to make sure you took your drugs. This idea is approaching. Attitudes
– Andrzej Bartke, one of the world’s
leading experts on HGH, in a pretty darn interesting article by Sam Mellinger of the Kansas City Star which raises the question: when we get to a point where people are safely taking growth hormone and steroids under a doctor’s supervision, what will our objection be to PEDs in sports?
The kicker: we’re almost to that point.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (131)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)