Jan 26, 2010, 12:44 PM EDT
UPDATE: It’s Xavier Nady. The dimensions will stay 355-368-400-368-353.
12:20 P.M.: Bruce Levine of ESPN Chicago reports that the Cubs “appear close to adding outfield depth.”
That could mean that they’re going to sign Johnny Gomes or Jermaine Dye or Xavier Nady or someone. It could also mean that they’ve removed the bleachers and scoreboard and it’s now 440 to dead centerfield.
We’ll let you know which one it is as soon as we hear anything.
- Video: Joey Butler breaks up Carlos Carrasco’s no-hitter with two outs in the ninth inning 0
- Bill Stoneman taking over as Angels’ interim GM 8
- Jerry Dipoto loses power struggle with Mike Scioscia, steps down as Angels general manager 31
- Bobby Bonilla’s isn’t the only deferred money deal in the game. And isn’t even the worst. 48
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. 71
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM 75
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 46
- Rangers activate Josh Hamilton from disabled list, send prospect Joey Gallo to Triple-A 12
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (276)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (110)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (76)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)