Jan 26, 2010, 12:44 PM EDT
UPDATE: It’s Xavier Nady. The dimensions will stay 355-368-400-368-353.
12:20 P.M.: Bruce Levine of ESPN Chicago reports that the Cubs “appear close to adding outfield depth.”
That could mean that they’re going to sign Johnny Gomes or Jermaine Dye or Xavier Nady or someone. It could also mean that they’ve removed the bleachers and scoreboard and it’s now 440 to dead centerfield.
We’ll let you know which one it is as soon as we hear anything.
- Video: Mike Trout makes a ridiculous slide to beat the tag at third base 0
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 17
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 58
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 48
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 95
- Who really owns a home run ball? 65
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 131
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (131)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (130)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)