Jan 28, 2010, 2:20 PM EDT
“We might be fortunate enough to get away with this”
– Jerry Manuel, referring to the Mets’ starting rotation, as currently constructed. You know you’re in for a long season when your team’s manager refers to the pitching staff as though it were a crime.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (161)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)