Jan 28, 2010, 2:20 PM EST
“We might be fortunate enough to get away with this”
– Jerry Manuel, referring to the Mets’ starting rotation, as currently constructed. You know you’re in for a long season when your team’s manager refers to the pitching staff as though it were a crime.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (95)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)