Jan 28, 2010, 6:27 PM EDT
The Kansas City Star’s Sam Mellinger says the Royals are showing some interest in Erik Bedard, though he thinks it’s unlikely that they’ll sign him.
Since he’s not yet able to throw for teams following shoulder surgery, the 30-year-old Bedard hasn’t found much of a market for his services. The oft-injured left-hander went 11-7 with a 3.24 ERA in 30 starts during his two years in Seattle. The Mariners have not ruled out re-signing him.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 0
- Cuban slugger Yasmani Tomas to command $100 million? 20
- Bruce and Brett Bochy make MLB history 29
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 17
- Zack Greinke homers, Dodgers demolish the Giants 17-0 at AT&T Park 19
- Frank Torre: 1931-2014 6
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 46
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball 86
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (86)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)