Feb 1, 2010, 3:15 PM EDT
Jerry Crasnick reports that Former Dbacks closer Byung-Hyun Kim is coming out of retirement and has agreed to a minor league deal with the Giants.
We last heard from Kim about a year ago, when he was unable to join up with his South Korean teammates for practice at the World Baseball
Classic because he lost his passport. Last we heard before that was when he lost his control, lost his velocity and lost effectiveness, all sometime around 2003.
In other words, nice signing, Mr. Sabean.
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 87
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 75
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 81
- Report: Angels, Rangers agree on Josh Hamilton trade 69
- Must-Click Link: Alex Rodriguzez: the slugger with a thousand faces 22
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 115
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected 155
- Bartolo Colon picks off a baserunner. By running him down all by himself. 55
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Jose Bautista and the Orioles exchanged some words last night (117)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (116)