Feb 1, 2010, 3:15 PM EDT
Jerry Crasnick reports that Former Dbacks closer Byung-Hyun Kim is coming out of retirement and has agreed to a minor league deal with the Giants.
We last heard from Kim about a year ago, when he was unable to join up with his South Korean teammates for practice at the World Baseball
Classic because he lost his passport. Last we heard before that was when he lost his control, lost his velocity and lost effectiveness, all sometime around 2003.
In other words, nice signing, Mr. Sabean.
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 0
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 2
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 10
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 25
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 11
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 80
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 92
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 72
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (110)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (92)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)