Tim Lincecum cuts his hair, lacks furniture

Feb 6, 2010, 11:20 AM EDT

Lincecum long hair.jpgIt’s not like there’s some kind of Nazarite oath afoot here that will sap Tim Lincecum of all of his power in the event his locks are shorn, but I still don’t like this one bit:

His hair is 3 inches shorter. He said he cut it before last month’s
baseball writers’ banquet in New York because “it looked unhealthy.”

In other news, Lincecum says says that he’s currently storing his two Cy Young awards in the backseat of his car.

If I worked for the Giants and was preparing for the arbitration I’d stay away from the “Lincecum hasn’t earned a $13 million salary” argument because that’s just false.  I would, however, try out a “Lincecum wouldn’t know what to do with $13 million even if he had it” argument.  Dude doesn’t even have a bookshelf.

1. reclining chair - Feb 19, 2010 at 8:08 AM

Hey. Great blog. I’ve been searching around for blogs like this for a while, and I finally found the info I’ve been looking for!

2. reclining chair - Feb 19, 2010 at 8:12 AM

3. nightstand lamps - Feb 20, 2010 at 8:19 AM

Hey, was just browsing this on the way to work. Excellent stuff.

4. nightstand lamp - Feb 20, 2010 at 8:19 AM

The Blog’s great. Love what you’re doing with it.

5. home furniture mn - Mar 1, 2010 at 3:37 AM

Delicious Blog…Bamboo Furniture I hope you have a pleasant day!

6. Kia Kipfer - Mar 1, 2010 at 4:53 AM

Delicious Blog…Mahogany Furniture I hope you have a pleasant day!

7. Jamika Brum - Mar 1, 2010 at 6:50 AM

Cool Website…Teak Furniture I hope you have a pleasure day!

8. pwejones - Jun 13, 2010 at 10:09 AM

Thank you! Finally some words of wisdom. My son is 11 and here can’t play ball on a team all because of long hair. My son is a natural athlete. Practiced with one of the teams the other day…hit 2 homeruns; pretty damn good for someone who’s not allowed to play in the games! Let’s get past the 50’s & 60’s and play ball. FIY long hair doesn’t make you a stoner or unclean. Get some education guys. Are your ladies unclean because they have long hair?

When home-field advantage isn't so
  1. T. Lincecum (3077)