Feb 8, 2010, 4:15 PM EDT
The St. Pete Times has some large pics of the Rays’ new home alternate jersey. Kind of reminds me of a Blue Moon beer. I like Blue Moon but it’s not like I’m crazy about it or anything. I feel kind of the same way about these home alternates.
If the Rays had any guts at all they’d pair these with matching blue pants. They won’t though because only the Blue Jays have the guts to take fashion chances these days.
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 5
- Giants to acquire Mike Leake from Reds 14
- Astros acquire Carlos Gomez and Mike Fiers from Brewers 40
- Pirates bolster bullpen, pick up Joakim Soria from Tigers 11
- The extraordinarily odd, 13-player Dodgers-Marlins-Braves trade is done 62
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers 111
- Both the Phillies and the Rangers did well in the Cole Hamels trade 72
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies 106
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (111)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)