Feb 8, 2010, 4:15 PM EDT
The St. Pete Times has some large pics of the Rays’ new home alternate jersey. Kind of reminds me of a Blue Moon beer. I like Blue Moon but it’s not like I’m crazy about it or anything. I feel kind of the same way about these home alternates.
If the Rays had any guts at all they’d pair these with matching blue pants. They won’t though because only the Blue Jays have the guts to take fashion chances these days.
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 4
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 6
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 31
- Josh Hamilton will join the Rangers on Monday 5
- UPDATE: David Wright diagnosed with spinal stenosis 20
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 39
- Video: Mike Trout makes a ridiculous slide to beat the tag at third base 15
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (131)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)