Feb 8, 2010, 4:15 PM EDT
The St. Pete Times has some large pics of the Rays’ new home alternate jersey. Kind of reminds me of a Blue Moon beer. I like Blue Moon but it’s not like I’m crazy about it or anything. I feel kind of the same way about these home alternates.
If the Rays had any guts at all they’d pair these with matching blue pants. They won’t though because only the Blue Jays have the guts to take fashion chances these days.
- Video: Rusney Castillo notches his first major league hit 1
- Michael Wacha cleared to return Saturday vs. Reds 0
- Marlins officially shut down Giancarlo Stanton for the season 5
- Umpire Joe West suspended for one game for his part in the Jonathan Papelbon incident 54
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 83
- Jose Altuve breaks Craig Biggio’s franchise record, tallying his 211th hit of the season 12
- Orioles beat Blue Jays to clinch AL East title 38
- Tanner Roark dominates as Nationals clinch NL East 22
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (88)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)