Feb 10, 2010, 4:40 PM EST
Stop the presses: Derek Jeter thinks the Yankees have a chance to repeat. He also said “I like the team that we have.”
Jeter was going to say that he was in the best shape of his life but his agent, business manager, publicist and life coach decided that they didn’t want to get all edgy.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)