Feb 11, 2010, 4:50 PM EDT
Bob Bowman has been the CEO of Major League Baseball Advanced Media since its inception. It’s been a fabulous success, and Bowman has deservedly received kudos for it. He may be looking for a new job, however:
An official in Major League Baseball has formed a committee to explore a run for Michigan’s Democratic gubernatorial nomination.
Robert Bowman is a former Michigan state treasurer and currently the
chief executive of baseball’s online and interactive media operation.
He filed the political paperwork Thursday with the Michigan secretary
You’ll know how serious he is about running based on the number of negative articles you see about the Tigers on MLB.com this summer.
- Report: Rays owner Stuart Sternberg has discussed moving the team to Montreal 12
- Dave Dombrowski on Miguel Cabrera: “It’s worse than what we ever would have anticipated” 19
- World Series Reset: Can the Giants even things up? 4
- Behind strong bullpen, Royals edge Giants 3-2 to take a 2-1 World Series lead 34
- Paul Konerko, Jimmy Rollins named co-winners of the Roberto Clemente Award 4
- The greatest trick this Royals bullpen ever pulled … 3
- Adam Wainwright underwent elbow surgery to “trim” cartilage 13
- World Series, Game 3: Royals vs. Giants lineups 1
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays (143)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (122)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (109)
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? (101)