Feb 11, 2010, 4:50 PM EDT
Bob Bowman has been the CEO of Major League Baseball Advanced Media since its inception. It’s been a fabulous success, and Bowman has deservedly received kudos for it. He may be looking for a new job, however:
An official in Major League Baseball has formed a committee to explore a run for Michigan’s Democratic gubernatorial nomination.
Robert Bowman is a former Michigan state treasurer and currently the
chief executive of baseball’s online and interactive media operation.
He filed the political paperwork Thursday with the Michigan secretary
You’ll know how serious he is about running based on the number of negative articles you see about the Tigers on MLB.com this summer.
- The Cubs assign Kris Bryant and Addison Russell to the minors, option Javier Baez as well 60
- 2015 Preview: Arizona Diamondbacks 6
- 2015 Preview: Toronto Blue Jays 67
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 24
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 88
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 118
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (122)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? (88)
- Andrew McCutchen cut his hair for the first time in eight years (76)