Feb 12, 2010, 3:15 PM EST
Chuck Garfien of SportsNet Chicago sat down with Frank Thomas today and the subject of Jermaine Dye came up. Seems Dye told Frank Thomas that he’s considering retiring. For his part, Thomas “told him he’s crazy.”
In a world where even Mike Sweeney has a job, you’d think Dye wouldn’t be so glum about it all. Maybe he’s tired. My kids always get a bit cranky when they’re tired.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)