Feb 12, 2010, 10:24 AM EDT
Yahoo!’s Tim Brown tweets that the Giants-Lincecum arbitration has been delayed as the two sides are making progress on negotiations on a multi-year deal.
‘Duk from Big League Stew had the best line: And now we wait for the white smoke to emerge from Tim Lincecum’s Mercedes, which will signal a new deal.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 4
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 18
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)